PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Jamie gold live, LOL

rehlbe
30-06-2008, 14:18
racconto tratto da 2+2: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=238368

So tonight, after I eat, I head over to the Venetian to get in a cash game. I figure on getting in a 5/10NL game or 10/20NL if it\'s running and the list isn\'t long. When I get there, there is a 10/20 NLHE game running in the back, and Jamie Gold is playing. I\'m drooling at the chance to get in that game, even though it is a pretty big game for me. I play 3/6 and 5/10 NL online, but only brought ~$16k out to Vegas with me, and it had to last a week.

We get a second table of 10/20NL going to feed into that game. I buy in for $2k. I make a little money (~$1k) when some donk limp calls K4o utg and gets his short stack in on a K high flop vs. my AK. Unfortunately we see Jamie leave, and quickly seats start opening in the main game, and I am moved back there.

There is a rumor of Jamie coming back to start a half $10/20 NLHE half $5/10 PLO game, so I quickly put my name on the list. I win a couple small pots, before the HO game gets going and take a little over $3k to the HO game. I am one of the first players to sit, and Jamie decides to sit directly to my right.

Shortly in, Jamie lobbies to up the PLO game to 10/20, and we all agree. I have not played alot of PLO, but this table was hilarious at PLO. One guy tried to just come over and play one round on NLHE and leave (presumably because he wanted to play with Jamie). Another guy was a good NLHE player, but had never played PLO. A 3rd guy was just bad at PLO, and then there was still Jamie.

I play a few small pots with Jamie before our first real hand comes up, and I don\'t remember that many of the details of the hand. It was still 5/10PLO. I flopped the nut straight with 79 on a 568 board with two clubs. The pot was like 7 ways preflop. Jamie pots into me, and I flat. The turn brings a blank, I think it was an A. He pots into me again, and I repot all in. He calls and tables 279T with two clubs, exclaiming \"I have the nuts!\" I tell him I have the nuts to, and table my hand. He informs me that I don\'t have the nuts, because his straight is to the T. In his confusion, the dealer deals the river... a non-club T, and I fade his freeroll. He continues to argue that I didn\'t have the nuts until the T hit on the river. I say nothing.

Our next hand took place in NLHE. He limps in EP, and I bump it up to 120 with AQo. He and the button call. Flop is QJ8 rainbow. He checks, I bet 240, the button folds and he calls. The river is a blank low card. He checks and I check to pot control, because we are deep at this point, and I know he\'s a sicko who probably doesn\'t care about this amount of money much. The river brings an A. He checks and as I reach for chips he starts his routine \"Oh now you hit your ace.....\" I bet 500. He quickly c/r\'s to 2000, and goes into his full routine, just talking away at me. I think for a minute, and have pretty much decided to fold. But then he decides to show me a card (I don\'t even ask or anything). He shows me a J, and says \"Either I have AJ or I\'m bluffing.\" I say \"I can beat AJ\" and I call. I table AQ and he mucks.

Then came the big one. I am now sitting on over $7k, and Jamie has ~$4k. I have AcQcAsTs utg and limp for 20. There are several callers and Jamie pots for 200 to go, and I and one other call. The flop is Kxx with two clubs. Jamie bets 600, I call, and the other player folds. The turn brings a J. Jamie says I have 3200, apparently putting it into the pot, even though the pot is only ~1800. He then starts his routine, \"Oh here we go, he\'s going to send me home. This is all the money I brought, if you bust I\'m out of here.....\" I call his 1800 with a flush draw, wrap, and an overpair. He bets his remaining 1400 in the dark. The turn is a beautiful A, giving me broadway and the nuts. I call, and table my hand. He stands up, \"unfu**ing believable... you seriously hit your set on the river... jesus fu**ing christ... I don\'t mind losing, but seriously that\'s just f***ing ridiculous\" I am literally trying not burst out laughing at this point. He picks up his things and leaves as I scoop a pot of over $8k. I end up cashing out just under $12k.

devono esser proprio tanti i millemila milioni che ha vinto due anni fa, per non essere ancora broke :silly:

zio_slim
30-06-2008, 14:25
certo che almeno le regole dell\'Omaha poteva ripassarle prima di sedersi a un 10-20

robinbreak
30-06-2008, 18:12
Dai ma STRALOL!
Crede di poter usare tre carte ad Omaha, mostra il J come un cugghion, si incazza come una bestia per un cooler (immagino che l\'ultima mano lui abbia avuto qualche cosa e non stesse bluffando air)...
Ma che storia è?
E\' troppo fish al cash, dovrebbe limitarsi a fare solo i tornei MTT...

Capellone
30-06-2008, 18:22
il fatto è che è fish pure negli MTT... :lol: :lol: :lol: dopo la scualcchiata al ME non ha più imbroccato un risultato... :lol: :lol: :lol:

salerno1982
30-06-2008, 18:53
mi ricorda benyamine quel pollone

Capellone
30-06-2008, 19:00
salerno1982 ha scritto:

mi ricorda benyamine quel pollone

cmq il ragazzo promette bene, eh ? :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Piranha
02-07-2008, 10:54
rehlbe ha scritto:

devono esser proprio tanti i millemila milioni che ha vinto due anni fa, per non essere ancora broke :silly:

E pensa che la sua vincita al ME era da dividere a metà con un amico che gli aveva pagato una parte(se non tutto) il buyin.
Gold è famoso per essere uno dei più grandi, e perdenti, gicatori d\'azzardo d\'america!!! Proprio per questo a suo tempo il suo finanziatore fece richiesta al Rio di non pagare la somma della vincita a Jamie perchè aveva paura potesse sperpreare tutto in pochi giorni...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Luciom
02-07-2008, 11:38
E pensa che la sua vincita al ME era da dividere a metà con un amico che gli aveva pagato una parte(se non tutto) il buyin.
Gold è famoso per essere uno dei più grandi, e perdenti, gicatori d\'azzardo d\'america!!! Proprio per questo a suo tempo il suo finanziatore fece richiesta al Rio di non pagare la somma della vincita a Jamie perchè aveva paura potesse sperpreare tutto in pochi giorni...

Sono andati in causa e non so se Gold abbia pagato tutto il dovuto. E cmq il \"finanziatore\" non aveva una prova legale certa del fatto di aver finanziato